Monday, April 25, 2016

Email April 25, 2016

Email April 25, 2016 – Elder Isaac Kenneth Burton
No tengo titulo

This week has been awesome! It was the first week with my new companion Elder Rivera. And from how the first week went I have a feeling that it´s gonna be a great transfer. He´s an awesome missionary, one of the things I´ve noticed most is that he teaches really well with inspired questions. It´s something that I´m tring to improve so I´m excited to learn from him in that area and so much more.

Yesterday we had 7 investigatores attend church!! It was a huge blessing, great way to end the week. They all promised to come next week too, so we´ll see how things go.

I don´t really know what more to write jaja, my mind has kinda gone blank...we spent the whole morning this morning after studies learning to make nuiquis. It´s like a type of pasta made from potatos. We´ll see how they turn out, we still haven´t eaten them.

I´m learning to really love change. I think thats something that I´ve realized this week is the passion and energy that can come from change. I think it happens a lot in life that we get used to where we are at and the passion for life kinda dims a little without us realizing it. We just gotta keep changing things up so that that doesn´t happen, so that we can always be on our toes, learning more, and becoming better.

Sorry this email is kinda short. I hope everyone has a great week!! I love you all, thanks for everything!

Les quiero, Elder Burton


No comments:

Post a Comment