Monday, November 7, 2016

Email November 7, 2016

Email November 7, 2016 – Elder Isaac Kenneth Burton
Here come the changes...

Well it has been another great and busy week down here in the best mission is the world! :) This week we finished up the interviews and trainings in the last two zones of the mission. They went super well! It has been a huge blessing to be able to travel around the mission getting to know so many great people and beautiful places. I have now taught a lesson with almost every missionary in the mission which is pretty cool. It has helped us a ton know how to do the transfers. Because that´s what we spent the rest of the week doing! And we are pretty much finished.

One part of the transfers that has been fun is that my companion, Elder Maldonado, is ending his mission next week! Pretty crazy, it´s kind of heard to believe that I´ve already been with him for 2 transfers. I´ve truly enjoyed my time with him and I´ve learned a ton. But now I will have the opportunity to learn from a new companion! I already know how it is, he will begin working with us tonight so that he can be trained a little bit before Elder Maldonado leaves. His name is Elder Tenhoeve, from Logan, Utah. I was his zone leader for a while and we´ve done exchanges together a few times, so I already know him pretty well. And I´m super excited, He´s an awesome missionary, I have a feeling that we are going to work very well together. I´ll send pictures next week.

Well that´s pretty much been this week. It flew by. I hope you all have a great week, thanks for everything that you do! Have fun with the elections, vote for my Mom!! :)

Les quiero, Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment