Monday, December 19, 2016

Email December 19, 2016

Email December 19, 2016 – Elder Isaac Kenneth Burton
Feliz Navidad!!

Feliz Navidad to everyone!! I can´t believe that Christmas is already here! What an awesome time of year. Especially to be in Argentina :) Nothing better than a hot and humid Christmas :)

It´s been a great week down here, busy as usual. We finished up the last two zone conferences this week and they were great, I think the best ones we had. The spirit was so strong and I felt it so much as I was able to teach and bear my testimony. I´ve decided that one of the best feelings on earth is that that comes as one teaches powerfully with the spirit. There is nothing like it. In both the conferences I had missionaries come up to me after and thank me for the video that we put together and my testimony, admitting that they had forgotten why they´d come here but now they remember. Of course it wasn´t me, but the spirit who helped them remember that. It´s gratifying to know that you are able to be a tool for the spirit to tough the hearts of people. 

On Friday I returned to my old area Alejandro Korn for exchanges! Wow, how great it is to know that all is well in that ward and to see friends faces again.

The rest of the week was spent preparing transfers for next week. We are seeing lots of big changes in the mission, it´s cool to be a part of. I feel so very blessed to be a part of this work and to have the opportunity to help so many other missionaries. 

I hope everyone has a great Christmas!! What an amazing time of year when we can remember and follow our savior Jesus Christ even more. I know that he lives and loves us, and I´m so grateful that he was born to save us. I invite you all to read in Alma 7 to help you remember exactly why he was born.

I love you all, have a great week and FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!


Les quiero, Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment