Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Email September 6, 2017

Email September 6, 2017 – Elder Jackson Kunzler Burton
First Day!

Hey everyone!
       First day at the MTC is pretty much over! It's been great! My
 P-day is on Wednesday so that's when I'll be emailing. The MTC is awesome!  Everyone is so friendly and helpful. We had a cool meeting where we taught investigators as a group with all the new missionaries. It was really cool, and the spirit was so strong. They just passed a microphone around to anyone who wanted to speak, and it took a while before I worked up the courage to say something,  just because there were so many people there, but I was so glad I did. It helped me get past my fear a little. I also learned how important the spirit is. It really does make up for our weaknesses. Sorry this letter is so short I don't have much time but I'm doing well! By the way I don't have many people's emails so please forward these to anyone who wants them. I love you all!

Love,

Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment