Monday, January 2, 2017

Email January 2, 2017

Email January 2, 2017 – Elder Isaac Kenneth Burton
Happy New Year!!

Feliz año neuvo!! I hope everyone had a gread to year, it was awesome down here. I still can´t believe that it´s 2017!! Super wierd, but I´m super excited! It´s gonna be a year of changes and adventures. We´ll see what it brings.

We spent New years eve with president and his family. He had his sons family visiting from Chile which was really fun. We were able to get to know them pretty well as we played ping pong for a few hours. Good way to spend the end of the year. :)

The rest of the week was spent in meetings. On tuesday the new missionaries arrived and they are awesome!! That is always my favorite day of the transfer, new missionaries bring so much enthusiasm :)

We fould a new investigator this week named Nilda. She´s great, about 70 years old and super layed back. A very good person. She accepted a bautismal date for the 14th of this month!! We´ll see how things go.

Well I hope everyone has a great week and an amazing start of the new year! I love you all, thanks for everything that you all do for me :)


Les quiero, Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment