Sunday, March 4, 2018

Email March 4, 2018

Email March 4, 2018 – Elder Jackson Kunzler Burton


 I'm loving it here in Hakodate! It's been warm here the last couple days so some of the snow has melted. You can see the road now! It's supposed to snow again today and tomorrow but get warm again by the end of the week. I think spring is almost here in Hakodate! (It comes a little earlier here) 

That's sad Brother Pierce passed away. I have some great memories taking the sacrament to him, he was a great man. 

I took some pictures of the apartment and a couple of the city, I'll take a few more next week. It's not a huge city but it's definitely more city than country. It's got a tram kinda thing like Salt Lake which is cool. It's also got a mountain that I really want to hike on a P day called Mt. Hakodate, you can see the main island of Japan from it. 

Sorry I don't have a ton to say this week, it was a great week but not super eventful. I'm loving Hakodate and my companion! I can't believe it's been 6 months, it's going too fast! But it's been amazing and it will get even better! Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Burton


No comments:

Post a Comment