Monday, June 3, 2019

Email June 3, 2019


Email June 3, 2019 – Elder Jackson Kunzler Burton

Hey Everyone!
                  This week was great! We spent some time visiting people who used to meet with the missionaries, for a lot of them their houses no longer exist or they don't live there any more but on the way we were able to meet some cool people. We traded contact info with some college students we met, and we also found a few people who said we could send the sisters to visit them.
                  We've also been trying to think of different ways to find people using our talents but we've been kind of stuck so if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them. We had karate night and sports night this week as well which was fun, a lot of non members come to sports night, it's a great chance for people to get introduced to the church.
                  For P-day today we went to the Kushiro Marsh National Park, it was beautiful! There were some professional photographers there, they were dressed all in camo and had really nice binoculars and a spotting scope that they let us look through and see an eagle sitting in a tree. I got some good pictures. Then we got pork belly ramen as a district, it was awesome! That's about all for this week, I don't have too much time. I love you all! Have a great week! Read the Book of Mormon, it's amazing! I'm trying to finish it one more time before I finish my mission and I've been learning so much from it! It can change your life!

Love,
Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment