Monday, April 18, 2016

Email April 18, 2016

Email April 18, 2016 – Elder Isaac Kenneth Burton
Transfers!

Wow, another transfer already come and gone. Elder Cortez left to be a zone leader in a different zone and I´m staying here in Alejandro Korn with my new companion, Elder Rivera! He is from Honduras and has 15 months in the mission. I don´t really know him at all yet since transfers were about an hour ago, but he seems super awesome and ready to work. I know I´ll learn a ton from him this transfer, It´ll be awesome.

It was a great week like always! We have been working a ton lately with our investigatores Griselda and Juan Carlos Maldonado. They´re a married couple of about 60 years and are great! They are preparing for their baptisimal date for May 7th and I´m sure they´re gonna make it. They assist church every week on their own and do everything we ask them. Yesterday when we went by their house so that Elder Cortez could say goodbye Griselda almost cried because she said she was so grateful that Elder Cortez and I had introduced them to the church. They´re doing great, I´ll send a photo. 

Well I don´t really know what else to say. It was a busy, good week, but sometimes when I sit down to write emails my mind just kind of goes blank.

Oh! I found out today in the transfer meeting that there has been a rumor going around the mission about my missing tooth. Aparently me and my comp got in a pretty bad fight and thats why the traveling missionaries came to our area to solve the problem. Haha kinda funny.

I hope everyone has a great week! Thanks for everything!


Les Quiero, Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment