Monday, September 19, 2016

Email September 19, 2016

Email September 19, 2016 – Elder Isaac Kenneth Burton
Another week in the life :)

This week has been awesome!! We had zone conferences in two zones and they bothe turned out really well! Also we were able to do divisions with the zone leaders from both of tose zones which was great. I learned a ton from them. I was with one elder named Elder Tenhoeve, and wow, it was such an awesome day. We found two new investigators, one of which was just a contact, but from that contact we were able to invite her to be baptised and she acepted! She also said that her 2 daughters would be baptized too! She is named Marcela, and wow, she is very prepared. Yesterday we passsed by her house again and met her husband who is just as awesome. We have a apointment with them on wednesday, I´m way excited to se how it goes. 

Yesterday we out contacting some old investigatores and we came across a Jehovas witness. I haven´t had the chance to talk with many people from that church, but I´ve always been told that they like to fight a lot. So we were very careful with the way that we talked with him but it went super well! We were able to teach without and sort of contentiion, we just testified a lot.  We talked with him for like 25 minutes and wow it was powerful. The spirit was so strong and I know that he felt it too. He´s was very smart and know a lot about the bible. But by the end of our conversation you could see him connecting the dots in his head. We have an appointment with him on saturday, it should be interesting.

Well that has been my week, It was great! I hope you all have a great week! I love you!


Les quiero , Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment