Monday, March 20, 2017

Email March 20, 2017

Email March 20, 2017 – Elder Isaac Kenneth Burton
Transfers!

Great week! It flew by, I think every week just gets faster and faster. Not much to write about this week though because most of the week was spent with president preparing the transfers in the mission. I am staying here in Banfield 2 for the 7th transfer now, going on the 4th with my comp Elder Tenhoeve! I´m super content with that though, I love my comp and I love being able to work so much with president, I still have a lot to learn from him.

Yesterday Daniel Calquin, the son of President, gave his farewell talk in church. He leaves tomorrow to serve in Arequipa, Peru! It´s always cool to see missionaries heading out, but especially when it is the son of your president. He´ll be an awesome missionary. He invited us to see him be set apart tonight at 7 which will be really neat.

Sorry this email is so short, sometimes my mind just kinda goes blank when I sit down to write. And now I´m pretty much out of time. Thanks For everything, I hope you all have a great week!! I love you all!


Les quiero, Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment