Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Email December 6, 2017

Email December 6, 2017 – Elder Jackson Kunzler Burton
Miracles

Hey everyone!
      This was such an amazing week! I'm emailing on Wednesday this week because we went to the temple today so our P-day got moved to today. I just got to do a session in Japanese!(with a headset that played it in English) It was so awesome!
     This week was awesome. We have an investigator named Ayumu whose mom has been a member for a few years, and he's been meeting with the missionaries a lot since then, but hasn't made much progress. We took him to FHE at the mission home and on the way back I found out he hasn't read the Book of Mormon so me and my companion wrote his name and our testimonies in one and gave it to him and he's started reading it! I hope he prays and feels the truth of it.

     We also got a new Eikaiwa (English class) student! We've been lacking in new students for a whole so it's really good, and she seems interested in the church so the sisters will probably start teaching her soon.
      We had a bunch of other great miracles happen this week, we went to the house of a potential investigator in our areabook and it turned out to be the address of an inactive member, and we had a great discussion with him. We also were able to get a time to return with another PI so we'll see how that goes. It also snowed a ton yesterday! All the snow from before had melted and I was really sad that it was December and we didn't have any snow, but now we've got tons so I'm good. I love snow! Anyway, lots of great things are happening. I've really learned this week the importance of listening for and acting on promptings of the Spirit. That's the main reason why this week turned out so well. The Holy Ghost is real, if you ask for guidance, you will receive it. I love you all and I love this work! Have a great week!

Love,

Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment