Monday, May 7, 2018

Email May 6, 2018


Email May 6, 2018 – Elder Jackson Kunzler Burton

Hey Everyone!
                  This week was awesome! I don't have a lot of time to email today, but, we did a lot of finding, and we found some college students who have interest, they're all coming to a ping pong event we're doing on Friday, and one of them is going to bring friends, so it should be awesome! We also talked to a mother who seemed to have a lot of similar beliefs to us, and seemed interested in what we were saying, but when we offered her a Book of Mormon she said she wouldn't take it or learn more because she's Buddhist. But, she's going to bring her kids to English class, so maybe as she comes to get to know the missionaries and members better there, she'll be willing to learn more. Yesterday we had a meal with a member family, they fed us steak, it was way good. I'm healing well from my bike crash, it hardly even looks like anything happened now. My bike is not in quite as good of shape, still not quite sure if we can get it fixed or not, but for now I'm using a bike a member gave me. People here are so kind. I just passed my 1/3 mark on my mission! It's going way too fast! I love this work so much! Sorry for the short email, I'll try to do better next week. Love you all! Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment