Sunday, January 31, 2021

Email January 30, 2021

 Email January 30, 2021 - Elder Brigham Craig Burton

The Reassignment....Dun Dun DUNNNNNN


こんいちは !!


Whelp. This week has been a whirl! If you haven't heard already, due to Covid freaking 19 hahaha (sorry I just hate that phrase), I have been temporarily reassigned tooooooo....

LUBBOCK, TEXAS!!!!!

And I am so excited!! Is it Japan, no. But the fact that I will get to experience two completely different missions is blowing my mind. I will give my all in whatever place the Lord sends me. I consider myself very blessed. And! Another cool thing is that my companion, Elder Jones and Elder Iwaasa from my district will be joining me! What an incredible experience it will be. They're both amazing at Japanese so it'll be awesome if we are able to study together as well. They say that everything is bigger in Texas, so my one goal while I'm there is that I can make that true about the Gospel, but not about me lol.

Collin got engaged! And yes, I know, it's probably fake but I can't help but feel excited for the guy. He's awesome! We taught him about families and the Restoration of the Gospel this week and he seemed super interested! I think the most of any lesson we've taught I think, so I'm excited for next week. Next week we also teach our first lesson in Japanese! (to someone who's not our teachers pretending to be people haha) It's definitely gonna be an experience haha. We'll see how it goes and I'll tell you all about it next week. 

A quick thought: Remember. As we prepare to take the sacrament on the Sabbath tomorrow, remember the Atonement. Remember Jesus Christ and His love for you. Remember to always take His name upon you. Think about the sacrament prayers and ponder them in your heart. They are powerful. His sacrifice for us is infinite. May we all try to remember him and thank him infinitely.

Love you all! :) Have a すばらし week!

Love,
Burton ちょうろう

No comments:

Post a Comment