Sunday, February 14, 2021

Email February 13, 2021

Email February 13, 2021 - Elder Brigham Craig Burton

ろくしゅうかん!!(Week 6)



こんにちは!

It's been a great week! Lots of learning, growing, and humbling experiences haha. We taught two real Japanese people this week and boy was it a slap in the face!! Haha. They talk so fast and you can't understand what they say at all. After the second lesson about the Plan of Salvation, we got feedback in English and apparently he had been saying that he didn't really want to be like God and he just wanted to be reincarnated as a rock or a tree. What a guy. I definitely have a long way ahead of me. But I'm still excited for the challenge.

Besides that fiasco lol, I feel like my Japanese has been improving a lot lately! All the grammar is coming together a lot easier now even though it's still a struggle. The gift of tongues is real! I think I've gotten a taste of what it's like this week. The Lord is good and helps those who seek him. 

Also this talk was suggested by a friend to read and I could not recommend it enough!! 
Our Identity and Our Destiny - Tad R. Callister

Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day and a great week! Don't forget how much your Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love you! Their love is never ending and is all we need to keep going. If you are having a hard time feeling that love, I would encourage you to think of all of the things you're grateful for. Then, pray to them with faith and a sincere heart. You will feel their love surround you.

Love,

Burton ちょうろう 

No comments:

Post a Comment