Monday, December 14, 2015

Email December 14, 2015

Email December 14, 2015 – Elder Isaac Kenneth Burton
Traslados!

First off...FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS  MADRE!!!!!!!! I hope you have a great day!!

Great week here in the humid country of Argentina. Maria passed her baptisimal interview!! The service will be this next saturday at 5:00, we´re super excited for her and she´s way excited too. She is definitely ready for this in her life and I know that her life will be blessed so much by this decision.

Lucas came to church on sunday, his family didn´t though because his wife was feeling sick. I think Lucas was kinda worried about her because he seemed super distant which is unlike him. Today he gets a date for his wedding thouh which is great! A baptisimal date is right behind it. We´re hoping that his whole family will be able to attend church next week.

Saturday we had a capilla abierta here in Rafael Castillo Central! It went great, we had a decent number of people show up and we ended up getting 76 referals which is super good for this little ward. It should help a lot, we have a ton of work to do now for the start of this new transfer which is great.

Speaking of the new transfer, I will be staying here in Rafael Castillo Central for one more transfer to finish up the training of Elder Barrantes which I´m super happy about. I definitley don´t feel ready to leave this area yet, I´ve really grown to love the people here. I feel like there is still a ton of work for me to do. Also, I found out that for this new transfer I will be the district leader of my district whih is cool. In my district there are three companionships, 6 elders. Each companionship is a elder in training and a trainer which is kinda cool. Should be fun, I´m super excited for this oportunity to serve my district and become a better misionary myself.

I hope everyone has a great week getting all ready for christmas! Crazy that it´s already so close. Time really does fly. Love you all!


Les quiero, Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment