Monday, May 9, 2016

Email May 9, 2016

Email May 9, 2016 – Elder Isaac Kenneth Burton
Baptism!!!

  It was another awesome week here in Alejandro Korn! And no better way to end  it off then with a baptism! Griselda and Juan Carlos Maldonado were baptised on Saturday and on Sunday my comp and I had the oppotunity to confirm them in sacrament meeting! What an amazing feeling to confirm someone with the gift of the holy ghost. There really is power in the words "recieve the holy ghost". What an incredible gift that we are able to have in this church. To have the holy spirit with us as a constant companion. I think sometimes we forget that he really is our constant companion. He is always with us; guiding us, teaching us, warning us. Most of the time we don´t even notice it cause we aren´t paying good enough attention. But I have seen in my life that when I really try to pay attention I can see the ways the holy ghost touches me and guides me constantly. I am so happy that Griselda and Juan Carlos now have that guidance in their lives. 

We found this new investigator this week that is so awesome! His name is Luis and he´s around 60 years old. I don´t think I´ve ever met anyone so sweet and sincere. He´s like santa clause without the beard. He´s had some hard things happen and lives alone but he just has an awesome atitude. Just a really good person. We taught him the plan of salvation and he really liked it. We´ll see how things go with him.

I hope everyone has a great week and had a great mothers day! Thanks for everything!


Les quiero, Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment