Monday, July 11, 2016

Email July 11, 2016

Email July 11, 2016 – Elder Isaac Kenneth Burton
Transfers!

It was a good last week in Banfield 2! I am now here in Lanús with my new companion Elder Ginatto, from Brazil! I´ll still be zone leader of the Banfield zone which should continue to be interesting. I¨m super excited for shis area, I´ve heard nothing but good things about it. As soon as I arrived we went straight to have lunch with a part member family where we shared a little lesson about the book of mormon. The dad, who isn´t a member, promised he would read some. Pretty good first expeirence in the area, and it´s still only P-day. It´s gonna be a great transfer :)

My comp is super cool. He´s basically a brazilian cowboy jaja :) He has 16 months in the mission and just likes to work. I´m excited to learn from him and work with him.


It was kins sad leaving Banfeild after only having 1 transfer to be there and get to know the people. There are some great people there that I will miss. I learned a ton from last transfer that will really help me in the year to come.

We had a leadership council with our new president last wednesday and it was great! President Calquin has tons of animo and really wants to simplify the way we do things in the mission. We talked a lot about the culture that we have in the mission and what kind of culture we want. It was a good council, President Calquin will be really good for the mission I think. He´s gonna change a lot of things but I´ve learned in the mission that change is almost always good even if it´s hard. That´s how we progress.

Sorry I don´t have a ton of time to right today. Transfer days are always pretty crazy. I hope you all have a great week, Thanks for everything!

Les quiero, Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment