Monday, April 17, 2017

Email April 17, 2017

Email April 17, 2017 – Elder Isaac Kenneth Burton
Happy Easter!

Felices Pascuas!! Happy Easter!

This week was great! Here they celebrate Holy Week a lot because there are a lot of catholics.I absolutely love being a representative a Christ and being able to testify to all that Jesus  Christ really did die and resurrect for us. I am so grateful for that fact and that I can be here teaching others about it. I love this work.

We found a great family this week! Lillian and Mariano and their 4 kids. They seem really receptive and really want to have a firm and happy family. The lesson was fun because I was on divisions with Elder Nixon, who was in the MTC with me. It was the first time since then that we´ve worked together which made it fun. It was cool to see how far we have come in the last few months. But the family is great, we are excited to work with them and help them recieve the beautiful blessings that come from this amazing gospel. 

On Friday I did a baptismal interview of a 15 year old boy named Kevin who was getting baptized with his family. The interview went great and afterwards he asked me to be the one to baptize him! What an honor, on saturday he was baptized with his parents, it was a great day. They really are an amazing family, it amazes me sometimes how receptive some people are to the spirit. Seeing people like that always brings me a lot of enthusiasm knowing that there are more people like that just waiting for us. I pray that we can find as many of them as possible.

I love this work, I know that it is true. Thank you for all that you guys do, I hope you have an awesome week!


Les quiero, Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment