Monday, April 3, 2017

Email April 3, 2017

Email April 3, 2017 – Elder Isaac Kenneth Burton
Conferencia General!!

What an awesome and crazy week! This week we had zone conferences again! We had two conferences this week and the last one tomorrow, each one with 4 zones, around 60 missionaries. They went really well. We have been focusing these conferences in goals and planning, finding new investigators, and leaving commitments. President has had me talk about how to find new investigators and it´s gone really well. We put a few mission goals for every companionship to contact 25 people a day and give out 5 books of mormon. Good goals that are very possible but that will also push a lot of missionaries more. It should be good.

After every conference we are doing zone activities with a little soccer tournament which has been fun. Everyone is crazy for soccer down here, so it excites everyone a lot to be able to play with a big group and with president. I´m slowly improving jaja.

What I saw of conference was awesome! I saw about a third of it, we had a bit of an emergency that we had to help president with that made a miss a few of the sessions. But that´s ok, we´ll find time to listen to the talks later. I loved all the talks that I saw, but a few that really called my atention were those of Elder Nelson and also Elder Ballard.

It was a great week, I hope you all have a great one too! Thanks for everythink, I love you all.


Les quiero, Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment