Monday, May 22, 2017

Email May 22, 2017

Email May 22, 2017 – Elder Isaac Kenneth Burton
Life is good

Life is so great. How is it that I am so happy but so tired at the same time? My comp and President always make fun of me because everytime I sit in the car to go somewhere I fall right asleep. I take it as a good sign haha.

It´s bbe a good but busy week as always. This week we did interviews with four zones and my comps and I did practices with the missionaries. It all went really well. 

I have really come to love the missionanaries here. It´s so fun to work with them and learn from them everyday. WE don´t have much time to work with investigatores in our area but the other missionaries are kind of our investigatores now which is cool. We see them proggress and grow just like investigatores. The missionary purpose is to invite others to come unto Christ, others being anyone and everyone that we work with. I´m grateful that I can fullfill my purpose in ways that I handn´t thought about before I began.

We had a little surprise this week when President recieved an email saying that on June 7th Elder L. Whitney Clayton, President of the Seventy, is coming to our mission!! We are really excited for that, what a great opportunity, and just in time too :)

I love you all, I hope you have a great last week of school!

Con mucho amor, Elder Burton


No comments:

Post a Comment