Monday, May 8, 2017

Email May 8, 2017

Email May 8, 2017 – Elder Isaac Kenneth Burton
Crazy week

Well this week has been awesome and super crazy! We are really focusing everything in the mission right now on worthines and obedience so that we can keep improving and baptize more of these amazing argentine people. As part of that, my comp and I have been doing revisions of all the missionaries apartments, which has been a pretty interesting experience. But that´s what we did pretty much the whole week. Also we had leadership council...my last one. I have been a part of the mission leadership council here since january of 2016, and it has been such a blessing to work with so many great missionaries and learn from them. We talked a lot about obedience, especially from the leaders. If the head is bad, the whole body follows. I´m grateful that we have good leaders in the mission that help us improve and grow through their example. I´m grateful to have the only perfect leader, our savior Jesus Christ, as the head and leader of this church. He really is the perfect example and who we should be constantly trying to emulate. If we follow his lead, we will never be lead astray and fall from the path.

I love you all, have a great week!!


Con mucho amor, Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment