Monday, May 29, 2017

Email May 29, 2017

Email May 29, 2017 – Elder Isaac Kenneth Burton
Another week in the life :)

First off...Happy Birthday Ken an Brig!! I hope you guys have an awesome day, make it a good one, know that I love you guys a ton.

Second off...Congrats to my brother Jack getting his call to serve a mission in Japan!! You're gonna be an awesome missionary. I´m so excited for you.

Missions really are the best. Two years with one purpose to make the world a better place by helping people come unto Christ. It really is the most noble of works and it reaps so many rewards. Something that I have learned recently is something that King Benjamin taught, that we are eternally indebted to our God. Every time that we do something to try to pay him back for the blessings that he gives us he just ends up dumping even more blessings upon our heads. And then there is the one blessing that would be impossible to ever payback, that of the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ and that through him, we can be cleaned a perfected to one day return to his presence. How blessed we are. How blessed I am. My mission has really opened my eyes to how great God really is and how much he loves his children.  He is our Father and loves us infinitely. Of that I am certain. 

This week has been great, it was basically full of revising apartments, we are trying to finish that up, it should be done on wednesday.

God is great and life is good :)

I hope everyone has a great week, I love you all so much!


Con mucho amor, Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment