Monday, August 15, 2016

Email August 15, 2016

Email August 15, 2016 – Elder Isaac Kenneth Burton
Back in Banfield 2

Wow, what a week. Life with the assistants is super fun and super busy. This week was the 5th week of the transfer which means we planned the changes that will happen next transfer. Almost everyday we had meetings with president to talk about that. But it was awesome, it's a super cool experience to be able to help with that and see the inspiration that the lord works through us and the president. I learned a ton about how the lord works with us and how the mission works as a whole. We are also tring to figure out a new system to do the transfers to make it more efficient and cheaper. It´ll be interesting to see how that turns out.  The truth is I´ve been super lost this week with so much new stuff going through my mind. But it´s been great, Hopefully I´ll catch on fast. I´m so gratefull that I have so much of the lords help cause I know I couldn't do it on my own. This next week is going to be crazy too getting everything ready for transfers and preparing for the visit of Elder Packer. SHould be fun :) It´s been fun getting to be with President Calquin and his family so much. He´s super funny and loves to tell stories. It happens a lot that he gets off topic to tell us some cool story from his mission or something. Super fun jaja, I´m super excited to be able to get to know them so well. It´s gonna be a fun few months.  

Sunday was super great! It was so awesome to see everyone again that I got to know when I was here before. This is a great ward, tons of very good people. I´m glad I have the chance to continue serving here since  didn´t have much time before.

Sorry, I don't really know what else to write. It was a awesome week, just super different cause we didn't have much time to proselyte. We'll see how this next week goes. I hope everyone has a great week, thanks for everything that you all do for me!

Les quiero mucho, Elder Burton


No comments:

Post a Comment