Sunday, March 24, 2019

Email March 24, 2019


Email March 24, 2019 – Elder Jackson Kunzler Burton

Hey Everyone!
                  This week was great! We have two people we're teaching with baptismal dates, Watanabe San and Fujii San, and they both came to church yesterday! They're also coming with us to the McClure's FHE tonight. We also went on exchanges twice again this week and I learned a lot from both Elder Tablizo and Elder Saito. Elder Tablizo is from the Philippines, and Elder Saito is from Tokyo, they're both awesome missionaries. We also went to a culture night they had in Toyohira with Watanabe San. It was raining but Watanabe San was still willing to bike there with us, he's awesome! It also snowed the next few days, we thought winter was over but it's putting up a fight before getting overcome by spring. Also, I'm almost for sure transferring on Thursday, I'm so sad to be leaving Shiroishi! I've been here for almost 6 months and I've seen great changes both in myself and the ward during the time I've been here. I'll also miss Elder Lalo, he's been the best Bean I could've hoped for. He's gonna go on to be an incredible missionary. I've learned a lot from him about humility, kindness, and love, I hope to be able to apply those things in my next area, wherever it is. Anyway, that's all for this week. I love you all! Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment