Monday, September 14, 2015

Email September 14, 2015

Email September 14, 2015 – Elder Isaac Kenneth Burton
New investigator y service project

It´s been a good week, it rained for a few days and was pretty cold but it´s warming up now which is nice. Yesterday we found a new investigator named Eduardo. His wife in an inactive member who was a referal to us from a member of our ward. We taught them a little bit of the plan of salvation yesterday and we set up an appointment to teach the rest on thursday. They have 4 kids that I think are all under the age of 8. Two of them are twins. Hopefully things go well for them as we teach and they really come to know that this gospel is true. It would bless their family so much.

On saturday we spent most of the day doing a service project for one of our investigators named Gregorio. He´s probably our best investigator right now. He comes to church most of the time and keeps most of the reading asignments that we give him which is awesome. We´re gonna try to set up a baptisimal date with him this week. He runs his own little auto repair shop so for our service project we helped him clean it up a bit and then we helped him with one of his cars which I really liked. We chipped all the paint off of this big old truck, sanded it down, and took the windows out to prep it for painting. I hope I get to see it when it´s all finished, it´ll probably look way cool. It was a fun project.

This upcoming week is the last week of this transfer which is crazy. It´s gone super fast, it still feels like I just barely got here. My companion has been in this area for 7 months now though so theres a pretty good chance that he´ll be transfered next week. We´ll find out for sure on saturday. If that does happen though then I´ll pretty much have to lead out in this area and teach my new companion everything about it. That would be kinda cool I think, we´ll see what happens.

I hope everyone is doing well at home, thanks for everything. I love you all.


Love, Elder Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment